AREAS OF LEARNING
You can learn:
- Piano Lessons (Adults and Children)
- Singing Lessons (Adults and Children)
- Music Theory and Solfege
- Professional artist preparations for auditions and/or recordings
- Theory of Instruments
- AMEB Examination Preparation
- How to read sheet music
- History of Music
- Choir Arrangements
- Composition of Music (including how to use the software Sibelius, Cubase, AVID, Logic Pro, or any other)
- How to create backing tracks for film and theatre
The key here is to start somewhere! We can help you find where your strengths are, and help you navigate through music and find what you enjoy.
Wollongong has some great theatre production teams that hold auditions regularly throughout the year. Some of these are the Roo Theatre Company, Phoenix Theatre, and the Arcardian Theatre Group. There are also regular charity functions held throughout the year that feature local artists. Performing at these help build confidence and build up performance experience.
I have coached many people for singing auditions and can help prepare you for them if this is something you are interested in.
FIND OUT MORE
27 Atchinson Street, Wollongong
Conveniently located within the Stella Health Centre, across from the Portofino Function Centre. Just 5 minutes walk from the Wollongong Train Station and close to the Crown Street shopping mall
17 Kruger Avenue, Windang
Conveniently located near Albion Park, Shellharbour, and Oak Flats areas.
12 minutes from Shellharbour City Centre.
15 minutes south of Wollongong.
Anita’s Theatre Complex Suite,
2 minute drive from Thirroul Train Station