Wedding Ceremonies & Receptions
Your Wedding Ceremony ($2650)
A solo professional pianist for the entire duration of your wedding ceremony from when your guests arrive to when they leave.
- Guest Arrival Music – your guests will be greeted with music as they arrive and eagerly await the bride’s entrance (approx. half an hour before the wedding ceremony)
- Bride Entrance – the bride’s entrance and walk down the aisle
- Signing of the Register – wedding certificate signing
- Bride & Groom Exit – music to accompany the new bride and groom down the aisle
- Guest Exit – music as guests follow the bride and groom out of the ceremony location
- Ceremony Location Photo Shoot – music to set the mood for your post ceremony photo shoot in your beautiful ceremony location
Includes all equipment required to setup in the event your ceremony is in an outdoor location or any location where a power source is not available.
Any songs. Any style. Any songs from any cultural background.
We also arrange a grand piano for your ceremony or reception – additional charges apply.
Working with Children Check
Public and Product Liability Insurance
Ceremony Add On: White Yamaha Piano ($580)
Add a white Yamaha Keyboard for your ceremony.
Includes transporting it to the location, assembly, pack up, and any cleaning required. Please note that the surface must be stable.
Ceremony Add On: Vocalist ($675) – 2 Songs
Add a vocalist (this can also be Peter) to your wedding ceremony (2 songs)
The vocalist can sing any song for the bridal walk down the aisle, and the bride & groom exit.
Ceremony Add On: Celebrant Audio Hire ($285)
Your celebrant just has to turn up! All your celebrant audio needs.
Ceremony Add On: Audio Recording ($850) – 2 Songs
Professional audio recording of your wedding songs in a recording studio for your videographer to add to your special wedding video. This includes the bride entrance, and bride & groom exit. Delivered within 5 days of your wedding to your videographer.
Your Wedding Reception: Pianist ($2495)
A solo professional pianist for the entire duration of your wedding reception from when your guests arrive to when they leave.
- Guest Arrival Music – your guests will be greeted with music as they arrive and mingle
- Entrance of the Bridal Party – music to accompany your bridal party entrance, including the parents of the bride and groom
- Background Music – music to maintain an ambience for your guests during the reception
- Bride & Groom Entrance – the bride and groom entrance special song
- Cutting of the Cake – feature music for cutting of the cake
- Bride and Groom First Dance – special song for the bride and groom dance
- Bride and Father dance – special song for the bride and father
Choose any music, any genre, any style, any cultural music – we plan the entire play set for you.
- Unforgettable (Piano) Peter Teodorescu 3:40
- Unforgettable (Orchestral) Peter Teodorescu 3:35
- Speak Softly Love Peter Teodorescu 3:06
- When You're Smiling Peter Teodorescu 3:03
- I've Gotta Be Me Peter Teodorescu 2:58
- That's Amore Peter Teodorescu 3:07
This is just a small sample. Any song can be sung in any language and style. See more here.
Grand Piano Hire from $1800
We also arrange for a grand piano hire for your event.
- Black Baby Grand
- White Baby Grand
- Black Medium Grand
- Black Concert Grand
Charges vary depending on the location, if there is lift access to fit the piano, if there is a loading dock, or if there are stairs.
Prices below are an estimate only, and depend on your location. There is a bond of $780. Pianos can be hired for the day, not for hours.
- Freight $760 each way to hire 2 men and to transport the piano and get it into your venue location where you would like it
- Insurance $180
- Hire of the piano per day $960
- Tuning is on site – $285
- Bond is $800
Congratulations on your wedding!