Wedding Ceremonies & Receptions
Your Wedding Cermony ($680) – 1 hour
A solo professional pianst for the entire duration of your wedding ceremony from when your guests arrive to when they leave.
- Guest Arrival Music – your guests will be greeted with music as they arrive and eagerly await the bride’s entrance (approx. half an hour before the wedding ceremony)
- Bride Entrance – the bride’s entrance and walk down the aisle
- Signing of the Register – wedding certificate signing
- Bride & Groom Exit – music to accompany the new bride and groom down the aisle
- Guest Exit – music as guests follow the bride and groom out of the ceremony location
** No other fees. Everything is included – travel, meet and greet, consultations, learning any music you need, everything. **
This is for an indoor wedding ceremony. Please contact us if your wedding is outdoors so we can discuss if any other equipment is required for the setup.
We also arrange a grand piano for your ceremony or reception – additional charges apply.
Ceremony Add On: Vocalist ($375) – 1 Song
Add a vocalist to your wedding ceremony for $375 (1 song)
The vocalist can sing any song for the bridal walk down the aisle.
Grand Piano Hire from $1800
We also arrange for a grand piano hire for your event.
- Black Baby Grand
- White Baby Grand
- Black Medium Grand
- Black Concert Grand
Charges vary depending on the location, if there is lift access to fit the piano, if there is a loading dock, or if there are stairs.
Prices below are an estimate only, and depend on your location. There is a bond of $780. Pianos can be hired for the day, not for hours.
- Freight $440 each way to hire 2 men and to transport the piano and get it into your venue location where you would like it
- Hire of the piano per day $770
- Tuning is on site – $220
Congratulations on your wedding!
Please let me know more about your wedding for a quote. You can have a pianist from $680 for your ceremony and/or reception.