Wedding Ceremonies & Receptions
Your Wedding Ceremony ($1250) – 1.5 hours
A solo professional pianist for the entire duration of your wedding ceremony from when your guests arrive to when they leave.
- Guest Arrival Music – your guests will be greeted with music as they arrive and eagerly await the bride’s entrance (approx. half an hour before the wedding ceremony)
- Bride Entrance – the bride’s entrance and walk down the aisle
- Signing of the Register – wedding certificate signing
- Bride & Groom Exit – music to accompany the new bride and groom down the aisle
- Guest Exit – music as guests follow the bride and groom out of the ceremony location
We also arrange a grand piano for your ceremony or reception – additional charges apply.
Working with Children Check
Public and Product Liability Insurance up to $20M
Ceremony Add On: Outdoor Ceremony ($350)
Includes all equipment required to setup in your outdoor location where a power source is not available.
Ceremony Add On: White Yamaha Piano ($550)
Add a white Yamaha Keyboard for your ceremony.
Includes transporting it to the location, assembly, pack up, and any cleaning required. Please note that the surface must be stable.
Ceremony Add On: Vocalist ($675) – 2 Songs
Add a vocalist (this can also be Peter) to your wedding ceremony (2 songs)
The vocalist can sing any song for the bridal walk down the aisle, and the bride & groom exit.
Ceremony Add On: Celebrant Audio Hire ($285)
Your celebrant just has to turn up! All your celebrant audio needs.
Ceremony Add On: Audio Recording ($850) – 2 Songs
Professional audio recording of your wedding songs in a recording studio for your videographer to add to your special wedding video. This includes the bride entrance, and bride & groom exit. Delivered within 5 days of your wedding to your videographer.
Your Wedding Reception: Pianist ($2495)
A solo professional pianist for the entire duration of your wedding reception from when your guests arrive to when they leave.
- Guest Arrival Music – your guests will be greeted with music as they arrive and mingle
- Entrance of the Bridal Party – music to accompany your bridal party entrance, including the parents of the bride and groom
- Background Music – music to maintain an ambience for your guests during the reception
- Bride & Groom Entrance – the bride and groom entrance special song
- Cutting of the Cake – feature music for cutting of the cake
- Bride and Groom First Dance – special song for the bride and groom dance
- Bride and Father dance – special song for the bride and father
Choose any music, any genre, any style, any cultural music – we plan the entire play set for you.
- Unforgettable (Piano) Peter Teodorescu 3:40
- Unforgettable (Orchestral) Peter Teodorescu 3:35
- Speak Softly Love Peter Teodorescu 3:06
- When You're Smiling Peter Teodorescu 3:03
- I've Gotta Be Me Peter Teodorescu 2:58
- That's Amore Peter Teodorescu 3:07
This is just a small sample. Any song can be sung in any language and style. See more here.
Grand Piano Hire from $1800
We also arrange for a grand piano hire for your event.
- Black Baby Grand
- White Baby Grand
- Black Medium Grand
- Black Concert Grand
Charges vary depending on the location, if there is lift access to fit the piano, if there is a loading dock, or if there are stairs.
Prices below are an estimate only, and depend on your location. There is a bond of $780. Pianos can be hired for the day, not for hours.
- Freight $660 each way to hire 2 men and to transport the piano and get it into your venue location where you would like it
- Insurance $180
- Hire of the piano per day $880
- Tuning is on site – $250
- Bond is $780
Congratulations on your wedding!