Wedding Ceremonies & Receptions
Your Wedding Ceremony Pianist ($2650) (Up to 1.5 hours)
A solo professional pianist for the entire duration of your wedding ceremony from when your guests arrive to when they leave.
- Guest Arrival Music – your guests will be greeted with music as they arrive and eagerly await the bride’s entrance (approx. half an hour before the wedding ceremony)
- Bride Entrance – the bride’s entrance and walk down the aisle
- Signing of the Register – wedding certificate signing
- Bride & Groom Exit – music to accompany the new bride and groom down the aisle
- Guest Exit – music as guests follow the bride and groom out of the ceremony location
- Ceremony Location Photo Shoot – music to set the mood for your post ceremony photo shoot in your beautiful ceremony location
Includes all equipment required to setup even in the event your ceremony is in an outdoor location or any location where a power source is not available.
Any songs. Any style. Any songs from any cultural background.
We also arrange a grand piano for your ceremony or reception – additional charges apply.
Working with Children Check
Public and Product Liability Insurance
Ceremony Add On: White Yamaha Piano ($880)
Add a white Yamaha Keyboard for your ceremony.
Includes transporting it to the location, assembly, pack up, and any cleaning required. Please note that the surface must be stable.
Ceremony Add On: Vocalist ($1750) – 3 Songs
Add a vocalist to your wedding ceremony (3 songs)
- Bride entry
- Signing of the Certificate
- Bride and Groom Exit
Ceremony Add On: Celebrant Audio Hire ($285)
Your celebrant just has to turn up! All your celebrant audio needs.
Ceremony Add On: Audio Recording ($1350) – 2 Songs
Professional audio recording of your wedding songs in a recording studio for your videographer to add to your special wedding video. This includes the bride entrance, and bride & groom exit. Delivered within 7 days of your wedding to your videographer.
Your Wedding Reception: Pianist ($3540 up to 2 hours) Vocalist($750ph)
A solo professional pianist for the entire duration of your wedding reception from when your guests arrive to when they leave.
- Guest Arrival Music – your guests will be greeted with music as they arrive and mingle
- Entrance of the Bridal Party – music to accompany your bridal party’s grand entrance, including the parents of the bride and groom
- Background Music – music to maintain an ambience for your guests during the reception
- Wedding Speeches– (usually no music during this part)
- Bride and Groom First Dance – special song for the bride and groom dance
- Bride|Father, Groom|Mother Dance – special song for the bride and father, groom and mother
- Bridal Party Joins the Floor – continuation of the remaining bridal party to join the dance floor, along with guests who would like to join
- Dinner Background Music – music to maintain an ambience for your guests during the reception
- Cutting of the Cake – feature music for cutting of the cake
- Bouquet Tossing – music for the tossing of the bouquets (usually DJ dance music)
- Dancing – guests celebrate to the end of the night (usually DJ dance music)
- Final Farewell – guests say their goodbye’s to the newlyweds (usually DJ music)
Choose any music, any genre, any style, any cultural music – we plan the entire play set for you.
- Unforgettable (Piano) Peter Teodorescu 3:40
- Unforgettable (Orchestral) Peter Teodorescu 3:35
- Speak Softly Love Peter Teodorescu 3:06
- When You're Smiling Peter Teodorescu 3:03
- I've Gotta Be Me Peter Teodorescu 2:58
- That's Amore Peter Teodorescu 3:07
This is just a small sample. Any song can be sung in any language and style. See more here.
Grand Piano Hire from $1800
We also arrange for a grand piano hire for your event.
- Black Baby Grand
- White Baby Grand
- Black Medium Grand
- Black Concert Grand
Charges vary depending on the location, if there is lift access to fit the piano, if there is a loading dock, or if there are stairs.
Prices below are an estimate only, and depend on your location. There is a bond of $780. Pianos can be hired for the day, not for hours.
Estimates (please note these may change depending on the supplier)
- Freight $760 each way to hire 2 men and to transport the piano and get it into your venue location where you would like it
- Insurance $180
- Hire of the piano per day $960
- Tuning is on site – $285
- Bond is $800
Congratulations on your wedding!