If you would like to hire out a grand piano for your event, approximate costs are below. There are different pianos available, and the size you may want will vary and depend on the venue size, and audience size.
- Baby Black Grand – 4’11” to 5’1″
- White Baby Grand – 4’11” to 5’1″
- Black Medium Grand – 5’2″ to 5’8″
- Black Concert Grand – anything over 8’10” (for halls that seat over 1000 people)
Estimates below are based on the baby Grand Piano, and with the assumption that there is easy access to your venue location (no stairs) with such things as a loading dock, a lift that fits the piano, or it is on a ground floor.
- Freight $440 each way to hire 2 men and to transport the piano and get it into your venue location where you would like it
- Hire of the piano per day $770
- Tuning is on site – $220
- Bond is $780